11/6/08

Halloween

HALLOWEEN!!!
We all thought WITCHES were scary-- not this one she is the prettiest witch around!
Here are some pictures from our ward Halloween party and on Halloween night. I have been having a hard time to get Addyson to smile for the camera but I didn't even have to ask her to smile with her Halloween candy!!! We went Trick or Treating with Jeremy, Makelle, Coleman, Ashlyn, and baby Landon. It was a fun night with much success.
Yes, Addyson and I are twin witches. No, I didn't make them. My mom and her good friend made them for us in about 5-8 hours. If you look really close I am holding a barbie in a Halloween dress. I sent the barbie to my mom and asked her to make it for her fabulous girls in Virginia. Of course she is wonder-woman and I had them back in 2 days and they fit both Addyson and I like a glove.
Not to many people have watched this show but if you have you know who Steve and Jeremy are. It's a show on MTV called Rob and Big. They played the parts almost to well- Steve even had his walk down. It is crazy to think just 5 years ago (and yes I know we have been married for 6) I was begging and pulling teeth to get him to dress up. Times have changed!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing at Steve & Jeremy - we love that show, so i knew right away - my favorite is the mini-horse. Funny, funny! You and Addy are SOOOO cute! Way to go Ma! Nicole asked me what you were gonna be (you've got a reputation over there!) and I realized I had no idea. Too cute! I agree, Addyson is the prettiest witch ever and so is her mama!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rob and Big!!! That is awesome, so funny. We love that show! Wow, I didn't even know that Ma made you guys cotumes! They are so cute! Addyson looks so adorable!

Nicole said...

I love that they were Rob and Big!! That was a great show!!!! Your costumes are great! your mom is super talented. Love the cpstumes!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Yay! I am so happy that you have a blog! I am adding it to my bookmarks right now! I love the family pics, Halloween- all of it! I can't even believe how grown up Addyson looks! We miss you!

Olsens said...

Good job on the post, and you didn't even need my help. :)

Lyndsay said...

That is awesome!! I sure miss that show. I love all of the pictures!!