11/29/08

Twilight

Twilight!!!
It was a fabulous night, one that I will never forget! It was just us women (Makelle, Sara, Ashley O, Me, Ashley P, and Marcie)with a bunch of teenagers. We went on opening night so we had to do a little camping out- but we had to start the night of with a little something sweet!
Waiting for our cheesecake...
Driving to the theater...Waiting in the theater...
IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I just want to say thank you to those family and friends who introduced me to Twilight!


5 comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Looks like fun! One word- jealous- of the girls night out!

Jani Jo said...

What a PERFECT night! I also adored the Twilight movie and can't wait to see it again (and again).

Guenter Family said...

Those girls are hot!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You know that I have seen Twilight three times... Wow, kinda sad!

Vongsawad Family said...

I don't know your friends, but I wish I were there with you!!