4/23/10

And so it begins...

The First Week! (Or the first week ALONE)

I was lucky enough to have my favorite Mother-in-law here for 3 weeks! She left last Saturday and since then my life has changed. I haven't swept, mopped, vacuumed, done laundry, made breakfast, lunch or dinner, ironed, taken Addyson to school... the list goes on, but you get my point!!! I have had to start doing all of this and I am realizing how good I had it and that every mother should have a "mothers helper" always!
Martie, thank you so much for coming and taking care of me and my family. I always have so much fun when you come visit and this time it was fun but also very needed and helpful. I love you and all you do.

We miss you already!

12 comments:

Jake*Marci said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable!
Addyson is such a cute big sister too.

amyrdh said...

That baby is just way too cute!! I know my mom is amazing...just like I said, watching her in baby mose with you tempts me to hae another one myself!!

Martie W Chandler said...

Wow, can you have another one!!!! Ella certainly was worth every minute and you sure know how to "glorify" a person:) I love you too and will always treasure my time spent with the Chandler fam!

Sara said...

Oh my Ella is beautiful!!!! Marty is awesome...can she come help me when I have my next baby?:)

Rachel said...

This is really late, but CONGRATS! I am so excited for this blessing your family has recieved. I was always so impressed at what a good mom you are to Addyson back in Richmond. Ella is beautiful.

Emily said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! She was the same weight as our little girl we just had (April 15th and only an inch shorter). I am so happy for the four of you!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe how much she's changed already! i can't wait to see and snuggle with her again!!!

Nicole said...

ella is adorable. so cute...and I am so glad that you had Martie for so long. Can't wait to see more pics!

Miller Family said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! I feel like I've been stalking you lately, but I know how much you appreciate a good stalk:)

Leah said...

and so it begins....good luck...you will be great!!! you are a great momma! and it sounds like you've got a great little helper. she is beautiful....well, both of them are!!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Oh my word! So precious! I am so happy she's here and to see her pictures! She is darling and you all look so wonderful and so happy! Congratulations!

sherryandbryon said...

Sara! This is Sherry Fresh. Remember me? I saw the link to your blog on Teddie's blog. Congrats on the beautiful new baby. She is SO cute! And Addyson looks just like you. :) I'd love to keep in touch, if you want. Our blog is private, so email me and I'll send you an invite. It's sherryandbryon@yahoo.com. Congrats again! Your family is beautiful.