2/2/09

Christmas in Disneyland

Christmas in Disneyland!!!

I know that I have not blogged forever and I am sure some of you are having a really hard time with that! haha We dropped our computer and it broke. So come May when Steve graduates that will be one of the first things we will be getting. As for now I am at one of my friends house on her computer so I only have a min.
We spent Christmas in Disneyland and it was awesome!
Addyson didn't know what to do with herself. She had the time of her life. There will be many more pictures to come with her and all the princesses and all that fun stuff.
Minnie Mouse is a funny little thing! She was so much fun and as you can see we all had fun playing around with her.

7 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Glad to see you are blogging now too! I'm so glad you guys had a fun Christmas and sorry to hear about your computer. Add us to your list. shermans2002.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

hey you guys! i found your blog off Lisa Packards. Addalie was just looking at your pics with me and asked if that was Rylee. funny that are girls look a bit a like. well, keep in touch.
jpnap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! That stinks that your computer broke! Can't live without mine...

Julie said...

Yay, some picts! Yes, I'm one of those people who have had a hard time with your lack of posts! What do you say we all chip in and get you a computer sooner than May? Anybody, anybody? Ok, we're probably all poor, so that might not work - nice thought anyway! Cute picts - can't wait to see more! :)

Julie said...

Oh, and I'm sad about your computer - David always teases me about mine - thinks I'd shrivel up without it...he's probably right!

Jani Jo said...

What a terribly fun time!!! The Tanners are severely jealous...namely Braxton:) You all look great and I am glad that you a fantastic Christmas!

The Weibells said...

hey sis, how cute are the Disneyland pics. I especially love that you and Addyson are tilting your heads the same way again. Mother daughter stuff is so cool.