2/26/09

Christmas in Visalia!!!

I promise this is the last Christmas thing I will blog about for 2008. I have been so busy. Slowly but surely I am getting caught up.

1. Gwen, Jonah, Addyson and Noah performed a little Christmas song for the family.
2. Addyson opening her presents from Ma & Papa. Anything princess she is happy about!
3. Ma and Addyson lookin' cute!
4. Hey- computers!!! Rachel, me and Julie checking out the family pictures we just took. Heidi was there just to chat (not that big into computers).
5. The Chandler Family- so cute! So every family wore a color but with a family this size the colors got taken fast. We have a daughter so we were lucky to wear pink (or as Steve says salmon)!
6. Noah and Addyson
7. Noah and Addyson again but this time striking a pose!
8.
Heidi, the boys, Addyson and I went up to El Portal to visit Sunshine and Summer (cousins). This is a picture of all the kids playing on an old train. The town, company, and food was awesome! We had a wonderful time.


2 comments:

Moddybee said...

looks like they "fixed" your pic. I almost wet my pants that day you showed me! So, whats up with you and V-town? Call me girl. Oh, we got our ticks. to NKOTB!!! You know you would have gone! We got a house! umm thats it! later girl

Julie said...

I didn't know you went to El Portel...looks like fun. I especially love the picts of Noey & Addy - too cute!