2/24/09

Girls Night Out!

Addyson and Gwen had their first real "girls night out" during Christmas break. On the Radmacher side these two girls are surrounded by 11 boys. It was time they had their own girl night.

Ma had so much fun pampering them!

They were so happy to be hanging out together! There will be many more like these.

They made cookies! What girls night out doesn't involve sweets.

I wanted in on the cookie eating but these two girls were pretty tight with their cookies!
They were watching a movie and every 5 minutes they would look over at each other and just start to giggle. It really was the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh how fun! It is so cute watching Samantha play with all her girly cousins! Oh, and don't worry- I still have to finish posting our Utah trip! I just need to get it done already, because it is always lurkign in the back of my mind. And we sure are going to miss the Chandler family too!What ever will I do when my Tevo misses a show, and where will I take all my extra goodies?! Don't go!!!!

Julie said...

So cute! Now I want a girl to join in on the fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute! But we need more girls to make it that much more fun!