8/17/09

Gala

May 12, 2009

Ok, so here goes the 2nd part of my attempt to catch up. The last 4 to 5 months have been pretty crazy for me but are worth blogging so just bare with me and hopefully soon I will be caught up.

Since our 1st year of Denial School we have heard about "The Gala". It is dinner and dancing for the graduating class. Well after 4 year we went. I think we all thought that is was going to be the most fabulous thing ever and we built it up a little too much. Thank goodness for good friends because they all made it a fun night!

I miss this group so much. They are truly some of the best people I know.

There was so much dessert and it was good! They even had brownie sundays in little wine glasses (that really makes the dessert taste better when it comes in a fancy glass). There was this cream brule that I loved! As you can see I have like 3 in front of me because everyone was giving theirs to me (I have such good friends)!

More pictures!!! Yeah we got a little bored so Tyler and Tann started being dorks.

We all had our own little place card. I love little details like that. Steves even said Doctor Steven Chandler on his...that is so awesome. We had a good time with fun people.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Nice work on all the catch up posts! i bet you feel much better getting it all done:) I know i always do after getting caught up. I loved/ hated looking at all your pics of your final days in Virginia. It's just not the same without the Chandlers! Congrats again on your little heartbeat:) I couldn't be more happy for you guys!

Crazyloca said...

you look beautiful...ps...jana and her fam are totally coming to stay with us for the weekend in nov!!