7/19/09

Easter

April 12, 2009

Addyson loves Easter (but really, what kid doesn't- you get candy and toys)! This Easter was better than the rest because Addyson wasn't alone. The Radmacher's were here and we had good food and a lot of fun.

Easter baskets! All Addyson wanted was a kite, that was all she could talk about. So, in her basket she got one. The Easter bunny is so cheap that the kite flew maybe once but then it was done for. Maybe next year she will ask for another one but this time it will be a little nicer. (Yes, I know I spelled Dylan's name wrong)

Hunting for eggs, and posing for pics!

We tried to get pictures of the kids but all they wanted to do was eat their candy.

I think they had a good time... what do you think?

2 comments:

amyrdh said...

hey-I don't know when they have Easter on the east coast, but here on the west coast it's in April!!

Chelsey said...

Hi sweetie! I've been thinking a lot about you guys lately and decided to check in. Looks like you are finally catching up on a lot of bloggin'! I love your new little puppy. So cute. I think we are going to start the adoption process. Wish us luck! Hope things are going well for you~