12/13/09

30 already . . .

It's true I am 30 as of November 20th. I know that I don't look it!!!

It was a crazy but FUN weekend. Friday morning Molly (friend), Brenda (Molly's sister and my friend), Pat (Molly's mom and my friend) and I took off for San Francisco for the weekend. We shopped, ate and went to a little broadway show called WICKED!!! It was seriously one of the best shows ever. I enjoyed every single thing about it and just can't wait until I get to go again.

We got back in town that Sunday and then the next Tuesday went to "So You Think You Can Dance" tour in Fresno. It was awesome!!! Some of my family and Steve's family were a little confused about what I was doing. We got a lot of calls saying, "you know your pregnant right?". Thanks for all of you who think, that I think, that I can dance like them. I didn't try out for the show, I just went to see the Season 5 tour. You were probably thinking that I was one of those people that go on the show to make a complete dork of themselves and you didn't want that to happen to me. So if that was the case . . . thank you.

I had a fabulous Birthday and I decided that if I get a new computer, go to a broadway show, and a dance tour every year, then I will be okay with aging.

4 comments:

Olsens said...

You are such an old woman, I'm not sure we can hang out anymore. Isn't Wicked like the best ever? SYTYCD- I'm so jealous. Did you ever get the box I sent?? Miss you!

Aly said...

That is pretty funny. I would love to see you try out! Nate and I went to the tour here. We loved it! Its so much better in person than on the tv. Anyways, Happy REALLY LATE Birthday! And if you ever get Addyson to listen to the Wicked soundtrack, you can tell her that Treyton basically has every song memorized!

PS- Your pregnant belly is so cute!

Kierstin said...

Sounds like a pretty good birthday month to me. Any gray hair yet? How about those wrinkles. I felt young until I sang with Blazer Choir this past weekend. I really am 30!!

I loved Wicked too and wouldn't mind seeing it again. Maybe in the really expensive seats where you can see the expressions on their faces. I though Teal Wicks in SF was an amazing Elphaba.

Love the name Ella. Good choice. I can't wait to meet her.

Julie said...

How fun!!!