12/13/09

Steven's 30!!!

This is when I wish that Steve would blog so he can tell you what an amazing wife I am! So on the 21st of December Steve will be 30! He kind of gets jipped on his birthday because it is so close to Christmas. I surprised him and threw a guys weekend/birthday the 1st weekend of December.
Pictured above: Scott (brother), Curt (dad), Matt (brother-in-law), Steve, Tann (friend) and Charlie (dog)!

They all got in Friday night, ate pizza, and went to a movie. The next morning they started the day off watching a football game, (that was the beginning of football for the day!!!) ate fabulous, perfectly cooked pancakes and eggs and played cards.
Went out to play some baseball and play with Charlie (Curt was all about giving Charlie treats!). They went paint balling that morning came home changed and had a tee time that afternoon. They made it home just before dark to shoot the gun. They were pretty good with the gun but lets just say if there was a burglar in the house I would hope that Matt was around!!!
Scott, you're welcome to come out and practice anytime . . .if you know what I mean!

When is was dark and there was nothing more they could do outside they came in to: ribs, chicken wings, stuffed mushrooms, dips and Henry Weinhardt's root beer. Thanks to my awesome dad who manned the BBQ the whole day for those boys! They had taped the 7 hours of football during the day and watched it until 11 that night!

Addyson wanted to be with the boys all day so when it was time for the cake she was front and center.
Over all it was a ton of fun. Seeing those boys playing around like kids was so much fun to watch. Thank you to the wives that shared their husbands with Steve.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Dang girl- you weren't kiddin about all or nothin'!!! But I love all teh updates. What a fun birthday weekend, love the tree, love the pics, ... but you are missing something... oh yea a belly pic and a prego update. How far along are you, how are you feeling/ growing?:) We must have lucked out with our christmas tree farm cuz they just had a set price of $33 that included yummy hot chocolate:) I didn't really know what to compare it to since it was our first time. How much did yours cost? It sure looks pretty!

Anonymous said...

What's with the no posts for like 2 months-- then BOOM 5 new posts??! Kidding, I love it. I especially love the breakfast pics with Big Curt in his see-through garment top!

Unknown said...

Sara I can pretend I am turning 30 again and you can throw us a girls party!! :) you rock!!!

Kierstin said...

I didn't know you were older.

You and Molly are so great throwing these "guy" parties for your husband. Jason turned 30 in August and went to the BYU football game in TX. PRetty good present, but I didn't plan it. I just told him if he was going, that was his present. I am pretty lame.

Julie said...

Looks like fun! David's still mad he wasn't included! :)

Jani Jo said...

You are such an awesome girl! The tree is beautiful, "boys weekend"=amazing, cute prego tummy, and quite the traveler! My sis also went to Wicked for her 30th this year. Maybe I can convince Nick it is a MUST for 30-yr-old women to go see it:) You know, like a 'right of passage'? Have a very merry Christmas!

Paige said...

what an amazing wife you are!!! I absolutely think you are the best...STEVEN you better realize what a great woman you have by your side...and watch our I may just have to punk you long distance! Hey Sara I don't have an updated address for you, could you email it to me. Thanks paigeallred89@hotmail.com

Gaby said...

Sara Thanks for updating finally!!! love the update, love seeing the pictures& i'm so happy you guys live closer now so we can see you more ofte!! You did a great job of Amy's pictures, some time when your visiting in elk grove i should have you take some up dates of my kids!! were glad you could come for Thanksgiving and hope to see you guys soon!!!

Martie W Chandler said...

You are incredible. Steve is a lucky guy! I can't think of one thing that possibly could have been done to make this more awesome.