3/3/09

Valentines

Christmas is so crazy for us, like I am sure it is for you. Instead of sending out Christmas cards we send out Valentine cards. These are the pictures we used for the cards. Addyson is getting so good with ALL the photo shoots ALL the time (I can't say Steve is as good with it! He just mones and grones when the camera comes out).

Addyson wanted to make a little something special for all of her friends this year for Valentines, so we went to one of our favorite stores- Michaels!!! She knew what she wanted and who she was giving them to. She likes her crafts/projects a little too much like me!


The finished product!!! They are all different and personalized for each friend. We both had a fun time making them!
We had a great Valentines Day! We stayed home and made pizza and parfaits. It was a very romantic night!!! I am so blessed to have such amazing Valentines in my life. I won't change a anything.

We love you all and hope you all had a wonderful Valentines!!!

No comments: