3/23/09

I own it!

I have the best husband ever! After about 10,000 hints that Twlight was out and that I wanted it, he finally got it for me. He not only got the movie but he was out grocery shopping(which I hate to do)and picked it up on his way home. So Saturday night we watched it!!! Then again on Sunday because Steve fell asleep half way through. I have gotten my fill of it and it will go on the shelf for awhile.


I know I look booty but what can I say... I am HAPPY!
Addyson was the photographer with these pictures. Pretty good!!!

10 comments:

Jana said...

Way to go Steve. We rented it on Friday and I made Ty watch it. Sara you look super cute in these pictures! Just thought you should know!

Julie said...

We just watched it for the first time last night...I think everyone hyped it up so much it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, so I guess we'll have to watch it at the studio to get the big screen effect. By the way...way to go on your race!!! I hear you smoked it! You go girl!

kim said...

You are so awesome, you crack me up! I saw your blog on the Sedwicks, yes blog stalking for people I have met out here :) So what is in that yummy healthy drink, I need to know! When are we gonna take Zebra out to play? ha.

aSHleY said...

Um I think you are borderline obsessed.

Steve and Sara said...

Oh I know I am. But I am good for awhile. I got my feel of it!

Nicole said...

you make me laugh. will I get to see you this summer???

Leah said...

what a great husband....we just borrowed it from a friend and Kurt and I watched it...me the second time, Kurt the first...the things our husbands do for us :)

The Sampietro's said...

hated the movie... loved the books!
when are you getting here????

pmkennedy said...

Too funny! What a great picture, kind of spooks me a bit :) But I have too admit, I am jealous! I'm sure it won't be on the shelf for long!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

Sara- i miss you like crazy and this post makes me realize why. You are crazy and I love it. Way to go addyson on the pics-she is just like her mama! How's cali? Lovin it?