7/9/09

Okay, I know it has been a few months but life has been crazy. I have so much to blog about and catch everybody up but first we have huge news that just can't wait. We have a new addition to our little family.... My life was just too easy so I needed to add a little something to the mix. This little something has kept me up through the night and into the early morning (he's up at 5:30, if you know me thats a bit too early)! This little something is our new puppy Charlie!


I know you are all thinking wow enough with the whole dog collage but there were just so many cute pictures of this little beast(he really is a little rascal but I love him). What can I say, he is the son I never had!!! Sorry Curt but this is the face that will carry on the Chandler name.


Our first family picture... aren't we cute!


This little puppy has made my Addy so happy. She still tries to carry him around but his hind legs touch the ground. He is going to be huge! She and I really needed a little something to love. We thought a baby would be good but thats obviously not the case. So maybe one day we will have both!!!


Steven and Charlie are pretty dang cute together. It was love at first sight! Charlie just follows Steven around the 5 acres and Steve loves it.

17 comments:

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Miles will be so jealous!

Guenter Family said...

Not cool Steve. I was supposed to be the first one with the dog, remember? Just let me know one thing, does Sara let him in the house?

Katie C. said...

Haha, that picture of Steve and Charlie looks like the typical tickle engagement picture! Charlie really is a poser! Did he learn some moves from Addyson?

Brittany said...

He's darling--I'm jealous!

Nicole said...

he is so cute. Gavin would love him...but would scare him away! :) and I want to know the answer to makelle's question...

when are you heading to pismo?

Aly said...

He is so adorable! Treyton says to say hi to Addyson. Hope you guys are loving California! We all miss you out here!

Steve and Sara said...

No Charlie is not aloud in the house. There are too many important people to me that are allergic to dogs. Its pretty hard because he is so dang cute and he just loves me!!!

The Sampietro's said...

how fun.....is it in the house :( Ok so this week I have a lot planned! Call if you want to hang.

Julie said...

There must be something about that house that turns you into an animal lover or something! :) The boys'll be so excited! So does this mean we won't see you in our neck of the woods for a while? :(

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

he is a cute puppy, but i do have to say glad its you and not me. I'm not ready to take care of any puppies.

Anonymous said...

Charlie is the cutest and dogs make GREAT family members. I think that's why we have two. Congrats on the new puppy.

Jamie said...

How fun for you guys! He is one cute puppy! Are you house training? Is that why you have to get up so early?

Jayniehaven said...

Sara, he is so cute! Love the pictures and you guys look great! Puppys are so hard, but so worth the work and patience. It totally pays off! Good luck with all the training!

Paige said...

Oh me kids would die to have a darling little puppy! he is so cute...and looks so clean and primped. I bet Addison is SO happy to have a little buddy!! good luck with the early mornings...I have absolutely zero advice there!

Jani Jo said...

Braxton is SO jealous! Charlie is so freakin' cute! Brax has been talking non-stop about Addyson because I bought him the "Elefun" game and he apparently is feeling nostalgic:)

Leah said...

what a cute little dog...can't wait to see how big he gets!!! I'm sure he is keeping you busy and like you said, giving you and Addyson something to love!!! I hope you are enjoying CA