12/1/10

April 2010

I already blogged Ella's birth but I forgot to post all the family that came to see us.  I was so excited to show her off and for people to finally meet her!




It was great to have our moms there for the delivery.  



Big Sister


Addyson is having so much fun taking care of her little sister.  She always wants to hold her and she really is the best big helper.




Addyson & Ella


I got this idea from a friend in Dental School and finally got the chance to do it.  On the day the new baby is born the new baby gives a gift to all of his or her siblings.  Ella gave Addyson a Stacie and Kelly barbie.  Addyson LOVED it and we hope that we will get more chances for that little tradition.




Daddy & Ella





Addyson and her friend Jacqueline dressed up for Twin Day at school.  Don't they look so cute!




Playing with Daddy

Steve got the pool all clean for the start of the summer and Addyson could not wait to go swimming.  It was not very hot but they all had a good time!





Beauty and the Beast


Every year my old high school puts on a musical.  This year it was Beauty and the Beast.  Martie was here helping me out and I mentioned to her that I wanted to take Addyson to it.  So of course with Martie you don't do anything half way.  This was all her, Steve and I just went along for the ride.


Addsyon got a letter inviting her to have tea and cookies with the prince (aka daddy). Martie decorated so cute, the pictures don't do it justice.  Addyson was a little shocked that it was only daddy but still was very excited when she saw all of the baked goods! 
  

Next he told her that they were going somewhere and handed her a "Red Rose".  I can't even explain how excited she was and she didn't even know where we were going yet!  We told her in the car where we were going.  The musical and night were amazing.  It couldn't have gone any better.  She already said how she can't wait until next year.  I hope its a good one!  It would have been a fun night just going to the musical but what Martie did was a whole other story.  She made her feel so special, thank you so much for everything you did.  The next day Grandma and Addyson planted the roses in the garden.  Cross are fingers they grow! 




Dance



It is so much fun to watch Addyson dance.  Maybe because I am living through her!  I love dancing and now I get to watch and be apart of Addysons dancing.  I love the dance studio we go to.  It's not competitive or strict, it's fun!  She enjoys it and will do it as long as she loves it.  

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

I loved reliving the "Beauty" night. Soo much fun. She really is a princess. I hope Ella realizes what a great sister she has. So many cool pictures to prove it. The saddest part is how much I miss Charlie seeing all of these fun pictures.