12/1/10

August 2010

1st time Eating


Okay, Ella is 4 months old and I kind of got in trouble that I waited to long to feed Addyson for the first time (Addyson was 7 months).  So I did it, and what a MESS!!!  Ella is a light weight...but she loved it!  It was a family affair!  Addyson helped me out the whole time and thought that it was the funniest thing ever. 





Girl Cousins 


There are 16 grandkids on my side and 6 on Steve's.  Out of all those kids Addyson only has 1 girl cousin on my side and 1 girl cousin on Steve's.  It doesn't really matter much because she LOVES all of her cousins but it is fun to see the two girls playing together.  Gwen came and stayed with us for a couple of days from Sacramento and we all had so much fun.  Of course we had to take them shopping and let them pick out matching outfits and jewelry!  They had so much fun and Gwen is a wonderful little girl that we love to have visit.


  


Big Girl


Ella is getting so big!  She is growing out of all of her baby things :-(  Its nice to get rid of all of the stuff that goes with babies but that means she is getting big and I am not ready for it!  She is a good, sweet little thing.  We feel so blessed that to have her as a part of our family.






Hanging out with Grandparents


We love visiting Grandma and Grandpa!  They are so good to all of us and they LOVE their girls (that includes me)!





Kartchner's in Visalia


Its always so much fun when the Kartchners come into town.  Steve and Jackson have a very special bond (Steve has worked for it since day 1).  





 Radmacher Family







Well most of you know that when Addyson was 3 years old she and her friend were running and they fell.  Addyson hit first and her friend came right on top.  She was fine besides her tooth.  She had to get her two front teeth pulled...at 3yr!!!  So this tooth is her first tooth the natural way!  Lets just say she was a lot more excited about this tooth!!!






I love all THREE of them!  I couldn't imagine my life without them.





1st Day of School


Is this really happening again!  I feel like I just was sad because she was starting Kindergarten.  And now here we are at 1st grade.  


It is going to take a little time for Ella and I to get used to all of this!!!  We really like having Addyson around.  Her teacher is very lucky to have Addyson in her class because she is an excellent child and student.  She is learning so much and doing so well in school.  I am just so proud of her.  

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

Eeewwww, the first meal. Really there is nothing like it. We really need a picture of her mouth compared to her sisters, haha. I can't stand the reminders of how fast my granddaughter is growing. You know she's got to be her teachers favorite :)