12/1/10

February 2010

Valentines


I am sad that my sister does not have any daughters but sometimes I really benefit from it!  Like when she wanted to make a skirt for Addyson for Valentines.  If she had all girls Addyson would not have looked so dang cute!  Thanks Aunt Heidi.


Every year we send out Valentine cards instead of Christmas cards.  This is the picture that we used.  This is the last Valentines card that Addyson will do by herself!!! 


Farm Show


The Farm Show is a lot of fun for kids and adults.  The kids have ginormous tractors to climb on and the adults have wonderful food choices!  Maybe its because I am pregnant but man alive the food is good!  The Weibells and David's family were in town so we all made a day trip out of it.


Addyson and I on the BIG wheels!

David was so awesome with the kids.  He climbed up on all the the tractors so us ladies didn't have to.  

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

Only you could make "Farm Show" look amazing! Almost makes me want to make a trip down for it. These pics are fantastic.