12/1/10

November 2010


Ella is at such a fun age and Addyson is a ball of personality! Yes, Ella gets into everything but her little personality is coming out more and more each day.  Addyson and Ella crack Steven and I up all the time.  When they're both around there is never a dull minute!




Happy Birthday to ME!


31 oh my, oh my!  Well at least I spent it with two of my favorite girls at SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!  We had such a fun night!  Thanks ladies. 



Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving with the Radmacher family!  That morning Steve and Matt played a little "turkey bowl" and we went to my Aunt Janiece's house where we made ourselves sick!  Between my mom and aunt the two of them know how to make a spread!  It was all sooooo good and for sure I put on 10 lbs that night!  We have so much to be thankful for. Good family and friends is just the start of the list. We have been blessed with a great job, good health, and a wonderful home. Who could ask for anything more! 





Parade Time!


This was one of the most freezing cold nights that I can ever remember!  Visalia gets cold but not like this night!  We left Ella with my parents.  It was a little to cold for her!  Other than that it was another great year at the "Candy Cane Parade."  

No comments: