12/1/10

May 2010

Ella's Blessing


We feel so blessed to have our sweet little Ella!  She is truly a blessing in our lives and for that we are so grateful.  This day was very special for me.  I realized that I have so many amazing people, both in my family and in church that I am surrounded by.  The testimonies that were shared on her blessing day will be testimonies that I will never forget.  I feel so over come with emotion when I think of my two beautiful girls and the blessings they are in my life!


I am so grateful for these amazing men in my life!


So many family members came and shared this special day with us.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

Everytime I think that Ella could not possibly be any more beautiful, I see another picture of her! I don't remember seeing these but she is absolutely gorgeous. More "model" material in the Steve Chandler fam!