12/1/10

July 2010

4th of July


We had a wonderful 4th this year.  Curt got in a car accident about a month ago so we decided to go to Sacramento for the 4th.  We all had a great time hanging out...it's always a good time with the Chandler's!


Addyson LOVES to be with her cousins!  She also felt like she needed to take care of Bree the whole trip too...poor Bree!  We are so grateful to be celebrating another year of our freedom.  More than anything we are grateful for the men and women serving our country at this time.




Summer Fun


Steve is seriously the best dad.  I was in the kitchen when I looked out and saw Steve decorated with tubes and noodles chasing Addyson around.  He was the "Sea Monster."  Sometimes Addyson has a hard time that there is no one to play with but Steve always jumps in and plays.  Whether its in the pool, jumping on the trampoline, or running around the house she is a very lucky little girl to have him as her daddy (And I kind of like him too!!!).




Hanging Out


I am sure everyone's mother says this but Addyson is the BEST big sister ever!!!  She helps me out a ton.  I can't wait until Ella gets a little older so that I can watch these two interact.  Addyson can really get Ella laughing.  I love my two girls so much.  Sometimes I look at them and I wonder how I got so lucky.

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

Everytime I'm with you, I am amazed at how blessed we are. The girls are phenomenal (along with their parents:). The pictures of Curtis also remind me of how mindful the Lord really is of each of us. Thanks for helping me take time to be thankful for the wonderful and important things in my life.