12/1/10

October 2010

Crazy Ella

This girl has energy!  We have stopped calling her Ella her new name is..."The Beast"!  She is so much fun and ALWAYS entertaining us.  (That is milk all over her face.  She just started doing this.  She shakes her bottle all over).






Pumpkin Patch


I love going to the Pumpkin Patch because it kind of starts off fall and the beginning of the holidays.  Addyson thinks it is the best thing ever and Ella was so confused why I kept setting her down in the mud!


If you know Steve then you know he is a big ham!  Every time I would position Addyson he would make fun and do it himself.  I will have to admit that I am a little obsessed with taking pictures.  I don't want to miss a thing!  So sometimes he wants to throw my camera and just enjoy the moment...but its so hard!!!  


This is a tradition to take the girls picture in front of the pumpkin height chart.  This is Ella's first time and I have it of Addyson every year.  I was a little nervous that Visalia was not going to have it, but good old Visalia didn't let me down!   








Pumpkin Carving



Halloween was on a Sunday this year so we did not go trick or treating.  I thought that Addyson was going to have a hard time but she was a rockstar about it.  So on Halloween we carved our pumpkin and watched "How to train a Dragon".  





Never to old to dress up...


So yeah, I know I have a problem but I LOVE to dress up for Halloween!  Steven and I always have and I think we always will.  I had a Halloween party with friends and everyone came dressed to perfection!  If you couldn't tell Steve is Justin Bieber and I am his #1 fan (I kind of am in real life too)!  We had so much fun.  Good friends, good food, good games, good night!





Halloween


We had lots of Halloween parties friday and saturday and our church put on a wonderful party.  So we didn't miss out at all.  Addyson was the cutest little Strawberry Shortcake EVER!!!  Ella was a very cute pea in a pod.  (That is Addyson's real hair.  I sprayed it was red hair paint.)

1 comment:

Martie W Chandler said...

Man you guys know how to have fun. Don't ever let Steve throw out the camera, the pics are great. I never knew what a funny guy he could be. YOu know how to bring out the best in him :) This makes me ready to get out the decorations. Ma, you're a superstar with the costumes.